SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM)
In today’s competitive market, individuals who possess essential business and technological skill enjoy a significant advantage over their peers. This is particularly true if your expertise includes SAP software. The SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) program provides that competitive edge. When you are sap certified, you join a distinguished community of experts recognized globally. Today more than 14,000 consultants and users worldwide are part of this exclusive community.
CONCEPT AND OBJECTIVES
- What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
- Logistics through the ages.
- Different views on the supply chain.
- What is new within about Supply Chain.
- Defining the position of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Management: A vision.
- Elements of Supply Chain Management.
- Objectives and Opportunities.
SYSTEMS AND ARCHITECTURES
- IT-Based Approaches.
- Principles of ERP.
- Supply Chain Planning Tools.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- System architectures.
- Internet Basics.
- SCM Tools offered by SAP.
- Sales Force Automation (SFA).
- Business Information Warehouse (BW).
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO).APO in Business Processes.
- Demand planning.
- Supply Network Planning and PP-DS.
- Supply Chain Cockpit.
- Supply Chain Projects
- Industries and Supply Chain Management.
- Methodical Approaches.
- Performance Measurement.
- Specific Industries.
- Hi-Tech and Electronics.
- Automotive Industry.
- Consumer Goods and Commerce.
- Logistics Services.
- SCM – a Case History of Success