SAP Agentry Essentials (MOB300) ( SAP Mobility )
SAP Mobility – Agentry Essentials (MOB300) course focuses to learn how to design and build mobile applications using SAP Agentry mobile platform, Work Manager and Inventory Manager consisting of development tools, a runtime platform and prebuilt standard applications interfacing with SAP and other backend systems SAP Mobility.
- Mobile Application Architects
- Application Developers
- Proficiency with the concepts of general software development logic and object-oriented development and design.
- Some basic understanding of network concepts and client-server communications.
- Basic level SQL programming
- Familiarity with mobility concepts
- Familiarity with handheld devices and emulators
- Agentry Architecture: Agentry Workbench, Agentry Server, Agentry Client
- Create a Mobile Application with SAP Agentry: Design Considerations and Processes
- Application Components: Application, Modules, Transmit Configuration, Data Tables, Complex Tables, System Connection, Constants
- Module Components: Objects, Screen Sets, Transactions, Client Actions, Fetches, Rules, Steps, Reports
- Data Mark-up Language: Variables, Functions, Expressions
- Debugging: Locate and Review Log Files and INI Files