Considering the needs of professionals in the fast-paced industry, we have crafted the modules in the MM training course. Particularly, IT and business analysts will find the course material immensely beneficial. People working as a part of project teams can learn the latest dynamics of the industry from the course. Besides, we have developed the course for the SAP end users and logistics users. Besides, aspiring SAP MM consultants will find the course materials highly relevant. On completing the SAP MM training course, professionals will be able to integrate themselves more seamlessly into the industry.
- A general understanding of purchasing terms
- Knowledge of Logistics and Inventory
Based on the contents, we have segmented the course into several modules. Each of these deals with a relevant set of skills.
- At the outset, the candidates will get an overview on SAP MM and learn about the objectives and functions of MM. You will get a comprehensive knowledge about the MM overview cycle and organizational structure of business firms in the SAP R/3 system.
- In the ‘Master Data’ module, the aspirants will come to learn about material master, vendor master and information record.
- Next, the course materials include a segment called ‘Source Determination’, and then gain a detailed insight on purchasing. These include purchase order, purchase requisition, outline agreements and RFQ.
- The course also includes a module on types of documents used for purchasing, which provides the learners with a detailed insight into the ranges of document types.
- We have also developed a module on release procedure for documents used in purchasing. This will help the aspirants to know about the release codes, release group, release indicator, strategies and prerequisite.
- Candidates undergoing training through this course will gain a detailed knowledge about inventory management and physical inventory. They will also learn about list of inventory differences, entering physical inventory count and so on.
- Other modules that the curriculum encompasses include special procurement and stock types, valuation and account determination and pricing in MM.
As pre-requirements, the candidates are expected to have a general understanding of the terms of purchase. Besides, a basic knowledge of inventory and logistics is necessary to complete the course.In order to stay competitive in the industry, you may approach us and train yourself up with the latest knowledge in SAP.