SAP Advance Business Application (SAP ABAP/4)
SAP ABAP/4 (Advanced Business Application Programming) is the programming language used to develop all SAP ERP applications. Today, with more than 43,000 customers worldwide, SAP is one of the most widely used ERP applications. Needless to say, the demand for SAP Certified ABAP Consultants is constantly growing.
- Development Consultants who are responsible for developing and customizing ABAP / ABAP Objects programs.
- Extensive basic data processing knowledge and good programming experience in another programming language.
- Introduction into mySAP Business Suite (presentation of e-business solutions, overview about
- SAP Web Application Server, communication and integration technology)
- ABAP Workbench tools
- Fundamentals of programming in ABAP: Basic ABAP syntax elements, user dialogs, techniques of list creation, function modules, program calls and data transfer
- ABAP Dictionary – Creation of global objects (data types, tables, views) and search helps Object oriented programming with ABAP Objects (classes and objects, inheritance, interfaces,events, exception concept, persistent objects)
- Programming list with the ALV Grid Control
- Advanced programming in ABAP (performance of internal and data base table accesses, dynamic programming)
- Case study (applying the basic knowledge learned in this course in a programming project)