SAP Art of Debugging
Debugging is a tool provided in SAP ERP and mainly used by ABAP consultants to nail down the issue, understand user-exits, enhancement points that can be used to develop an object. A Functional Consultant becomes a Techno Functional consultant when he or she learns the Art of Debugging. We at career dragons will make you one. It is also a very useful tool for Functional consultants to understand code or logic written by any developer. The Art of Debugging in SAP Project implementation is a course for consultants who wants to understand how to use the debugging tool and how effectively it can be used to solve issues and common errors.
- SAP Functional Consultants
- A general understanding of SAP Tables
- SAP Functional knowledge
- Use “Where Used List” function in ABAP workbench
- Learn to use classical and new debugger
- Use Watchpoint in ABAP debugger
- How to switch into debugging mode for a modal( pop up ) window
- Work with internal and external breakpoint commands and debug more efficiently
- Learn to scan the source code using Function keys F5, F6, F7 and F8
- Learn to use the ABAP Runtime Analysis Tool
- Learn messages raised in ABAP webdynpro / CRM Web client UI
- Use SAT to trace web application
- Ability to configure the look of the debugger screen.
- Multiple Desktops options to go over multiple types of data while debugging.
- Access to all the Global Variables of the report or function module which we are debugging.
- Tab Layouts to easily access multiple information which is necessary while debugging.
- Advance features like saving a test variants to functions modules while debugging
- More options while debugging Object Oriented code compared to Classic debugger.